The problem I see very often with new minecraft players and sometimes even in experienced players , is that everytime they just start looking for a good patch of land and start mining right away for ores especially diamonds. They are one of the rarest minerals which can be found but are great for creating useful durable items. Even if you are able to find them , you will end up with just a few blocks and not in amounts you find coal.
- Lava pools
- Strip Mining
- Bottom line
Instead of starting to mine by yourself it is always better to find natural structures like caves , ravines which are more common near forests , villages , hilly areas.
The feeling of rushing back to your base from mining is awful just because you ran out of food or torches , I’ve been there and many new Minecrafters in this situations do tend to repeat the mistake of not doing the prep properly before heading for the mine.
Following are the least and one of the most important things you need to stack up before you hit the road.
|Bucket of water||×3|
|Trapdoor(For dive mining)||×5|
|Food(Cooked)||×20 or 25|
|Some cobblestone if mining in a ravine||×30|
Ravines , caves may get you a upper hand but it’s okay to mine by yourself from ground level instead of wasting much time of finding one.
Mostly diamonds and lava are likely to be found on the same layer. After you are able to locate one , pour the bucket of water on lava to avoid burns and create more space to walk for mining diamonds. Therefore you have to remember one thing that every Minecrafter out there keeps telling you that each and every method for finding diamonds takes patience and dedication as there is no guaranteed way to find diamonds.
Comparing this logic to the real world, there are real volcanoes that erupt diamonds along lava are called Kimberlite eruptions which last took place nearly 25 million years ago.
Strip Mining is one of the best ways to maximise your chances to find diamond ores if done properly. It will consume more time depending how much spacing you do between each tunnels.
Whether you do Strip Mining by keeping a space of 5 blocks or 2 blocks between tunnels , each one will have their PROS and CONS.
But from the test I have ran on 50 different seeds by both 5 and 2 block spacing . Here’s what I found:
|Type of mining||PROS||CONS|
|Stripmining(2 blocks gap between each tunnel )||36% higher chance of finding diamond in comparison to next one and lower chance of missing ore.||More time consuming|
|Stripmining( 4 to 5 blocks gap between each tunnel )||Can mine more area in least amount of time.||High chances of missing diamond ores.|
If you go after stripmining , I would advise you to mine at level 12 or 13 because though level 11 is the best to mine for finding all kinds of ores but it can be risky if you don’t want a
The a 100% guaranteed method for diamonds or any other types of ores doesn’t exist because Minecraft is totally autogenerated game, the tips and tricks you read in this blog post or any other one are only to help you increase the chances of getting diamonds and the rest lies in your hard work and you being patient.
- Is RTX better than GTX?
- How to find diamonds in Minecraft PE.
- How to easily find villages in Minecraft.
- Which PC parts to buy first?
- Top 5 Esports games for mobile in 2021.
- Is 16gb ram enough for gaming in 2021.
- How to find coal quickly in Minecraft.
- Is GTX 1650 good in 2021?
- Reasons why online games make you or break you.
- Reasons to choose RTX 3060 ti over RTX 3070 in 2021?
- Is GTX 1660ti better than RTX 2060 in 2021?
- GPU vs CPU: Which is most important for gaming?
- Top 5 competitive games for android and Ios platforms.
- Top 5 time killing RPG games for android/IOS.
- Easy Solutions to video game addictions
- Best gaming platforms to choose in 2021.
- Is Ghost of Tsushima worth it?
- Are Gaming controllers worth it?
- Is PC gaming better than console?
- Is Logitech G502 Hero good?
- Are gaming chairs comfortable?
- Is GTX 1060 good in 2021?
- Best Acer gaming laptop 2021 : Acer Predator helios 300.