Logitech G502 Hero is one of the few gaming mices which truly tend to set a benchmark for gaming mouse. It is important to see the demonstrate the priorities while buying a gaming mous Despite every company flaunting its features, we often fail to tell the difference because how would you know it’s a mouse to move the cursor.
Further I have also mentioned my experience with this gaming mouse.
Following are some feature which even I found quite promising and helped me in choosing between Logitech G502 Hero and the other ones.
1. Adjust the weight of the gaming mouse according to your desire.
You get 5 weights in a black case of 3.6g each. You can still enjoy the experience with the gaming mouse with the weight with which it comes.
It weighs 129g when arrived and offers adjustible weight anywhere up to 139g by adding these above shown weights.
2. Very helpful programmable buttons.
These are some of the buttons which manage
a) Button to change the sensitivity of the scroll wheel.
Unlike most of the gaming mice it provides a button just behind the scroll wheel which on pressing reduces its sensitivity drastically making it very loose and fast as if someone has put some lubricant in it.
b)DPI up/down buttons.
For those who don’t know what DPI is – It’s how you measure the sensitivity of the mouse.
With the help of these buttons reducing or increasing DPI is just a few clicks away rather using the logitech software to do the same task.
c) DPI shift button
The button helps you if you are interested in reducing the DPI drastically instead of pressing DPI down button over and over.
MAIN USE: helps to aim properly while sniping in games like – fortnite,valorant,pubg,callofduty etc.
And more basic buttons included which are provided in all gaming mice.
3.Logitech G502 Hero is not ambidextrous (not for left handers).
Ambidextrous gaming mouse- mouse which are suitable for both right handers and left handers.
If you are a left hander then this gaming mouse may not be the right match for you. Ambidextrous mouse for left handers is recommended.
The features and buttons are situated in way that they only favour right handers. So I assume most of you reading this article would be right handers and this point shouldn’t concern you before buying the product.
MY EXPERIENCE: It’s been a year since I am using this gaming mouse. It’s my recommended pick for enthusiast gamers. Following are PROS and CONS which i
》DPI can be managed by the logitech software or by buttons.
》Very good build quality, firm buttons.
》 RGB buttons to change between breathing mode and static mode.
》More durable wire than logitech G502.
》long battery life.
》Sometimes the logitech software may run into a bug, becomes fine after restarting it.
》Bit overpriced and definitely not for budget gamers.
2. 16000 DPI
1. Hence Logitech G502 Hero is bang for its budget but if you think it’s a bit overpriced for you then try going for Logitech G502.
- Top 5 RPG games for android/IOS.When it comes to gaming, RPGs( role playing games ) are good enough for your investment of time. The daysContinue reading “Top 5 RPG games for android/IOS.”
- Easy Solutions to video game addictionsWhen addiction due to so many things was not enough video game addictions also entered the game. Before digging deepContinue reading “Easy Solutions to video game addictions”
- Best gaming platforms to choose.Gaming has been and probably will be a ever thriving and flourishing part of the virtual entertainment industry. Meaning ofContinue reading “Best gaming platforms to choose.”
- Is Ghost of Tsushima worth it?Ghost of tsushima is one of those Japanese culture based game which not only came down to its expectations butContinue reading “Is Ghost of Tsushima worth it?”
- Are Gaming controllers worth it?The feel of console gaming is solely dependent on nothing but controllers, it’s what arrises into your mind when consoleContinue reading “Are Gaming controllers worth it?”
- Is PC gaming better than console?Looks like the debate between PC gaming vs Console gaming is not going to end anytime soon. Putting this questionContinue reading “Is PC gaming better than console?”
- Is Logitech G502 Hero good?Logitech G502 Hero is one of the few gaming mices which truly tend to set a benchmark for gaming mouse.Continue reading “Is Logitech G502 Hero good?”