According to a recent announcement on Twitter, TSM has officially signed a $210 Million deal with a Crypto exchange called FTX which will be paid to TSM over the course of next 10 years for naming rights and which I think will include different kinds of partnerships and collaborations especially if it’s that big of a price. They also released a promotional video along with announcement reacting a scene from the movie- The Wolf of the Wall Street.
They will be renaming all of the rosters across the board as TSM FTX. It may be biggest deal signed in the Esports industry till this date. It’s bit the first time where FTX signed such a huge deal, earlier this year they also signed $135 Million deal with Miami Heat and Miami Dade County,Fla which will be paid during the 19 years timespan.
Sam Bankman- Fried, CEO FTX stated: “Taking a huge industry and then reimagining it in a digital age: that’s sort of what esports are to sports, and it’s sort of what crypto is to investing and finance,” according to the Times.
- Are Indie Games better than AAA titles?
- Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory now on Steam for free after Bethesda Launcher Shutdown
- Is RTX 3050 Future Proof?
- Hard to Miss PS5 Releases from April 2022
- Which Minecraft Mob Gives the Most XP?
- 25 Unique Minecraft Username Compilation for you to Choose from.
- Shooter’s Island Gameplay Review
- DeFi Kingdoms secures partnership with Ramp
- Why do Gamers Hate NFTs?
- How do NFT Games make money?
- Will GTX 1650 run Halo Infinite?
- Will AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Bottleneck RTX 3070?
- Metaverse Potentially set to Change the Gaming Industry
- Will GTX 1660 run Battlefield 2042?
- Xbox adds new 512GB, 2TB Seagate Storage expansion cards.
- Adamas Esports secures partnership with EVOS Esports
- Why removing Global Chat from COC got toll on me
- Gucci secures partnership with FACEIT
- Beta version for Battlefield 2042 now available on all platforms
- Choo Choo Charles, New Horror Indie Title Announced by Two Star Games