According to a recent announcement on Twitter, TSM has officially signed a $210 Million deal with a Crypto exchange called FTX which will be paid to TSM over the course of next 10 years for naming rights and which I think will include different kinds of partnerships and collaborations especially if it’s that big of a price. They also released a promotional video along with announcement reacting a scene from the movie- The Wolf of the Wall Street.
They will be renaming all of the rosters across the board as TSM FTX. It may be biggest deal signed in the Esports industry till this date. It’s bit the first time where FTX signed such a huge deal, earlier this year they also signed $135 Million deal with Miami Heat and Miami Dade County,Fla which will be paid during the 19 years timespan.
Sam Bankman- Fried, CEO FTX stated: “Taking a huge industry and then reimagining it in a digital age: that’s sort of what esports are to sports, and it’s sort of what crypto is to investing and finance,” according to the Times.
- Australian esports org, ORDER partners with Zoomph
- Swedish veteran player olofmeister rejoins FaZe.
- HAVU head coach returns in lineup, replacing Jemi
- DoorDash partners with LCO
- m1cks appointed as Head coach of Nordavind
- Mike Rufail releases video responding to Huke statement
- London Esports assigns Karim Virani as Non-executive director, former CCO of West Ham
- LoL Wild Rift tournament launched by IGC
- Helix esports partners with GUNNAR Optiks
- AKUMA denies betting allegations on own matches
- Centric Gaming to partner with Alpha Esports
- ReKTGlobal partners with AutoFull
- Rogue to renew partnership with Kia Motors
- RESF responds to criticism targeted towards RMR Tournamment
- Why is my GPU usage low?
- Fall Qualifiers dates for BLAST Premier announced
- FURIA to compete in Elisa Invitational play-offs
- Mark Thorne appointed as Chief Marketing Officer of Esports Technologies
- New CS:GO players now to pay for playing Ranked CS:GO
- Crimsix targeted Dream on scuff podcast after his apology.