The Norway based Esports Organization, Apeks announced that they will signing Asger “Acilion” Larsen who is a prominant Danish IGL on their Official blog.
Asger stated: ” I’m super exited to have joined Apeks. In my quest to find a new team I was looking for something where the club would be involved a lot in the progress of getting to the top. I think we have a really interesting lineup with a good mix of everything, now it’s just up to us to work hard and get stuff done and then I have no doubt in my mind that everyone will see more of us.”
“We have chosen to sign “Acilion” because he is an experienced captain and in-game leader. This means that “dennis” will get to focus on the things he does best, and the roles in the team will be much more natural. This means that every player will get to play positions and roles they are comfortable with and perform the best in. Long term this will be a very valuable signing for us and push us in the right direction.” said Coach of Apeks, Pål Kammen.
Following the signing of Acilion, Rasmus “kreaz” Johansson will be leaving Apeks in late June. The Reason for him leaving is to “make roles add up”, according to Apeks official blog page.
Asger is a professional CS:GO player and a former CS: Source player. His performance in the latest BLAST Rising 2021 (Online) was remarkable, they won the tournament and the prize pool of $15,000.
Following is what the Apeks lineup looks like currently.
- Asger “Acilion” Larsen
- Dennis “dennis” Edman
- Fredrik “FREDDyFROG” Gustafsson
- Sander “Grusarn” Iversen
- Joakim “Relaxa” Gustafsson
- Australian esports org, ORDER partners with Zoomph
- Swedish veteran player olofmeister rejoins FaZe.
- HAVU head coach returns in lineup, replacing Jemi
- DoorDash partners with LCO
- m1cks appointed as Head coach of Nordavind
- Mike Rufail releases video responding to Huke statement
- London Esports assigns Karim Virani as Non-executive director, former CCO of West Ham
- LoL Wild Rift tournament launched by IGC
- Helix esports partners with GUNNAR Optiks
- AKUMA denies betting allegations on own matches
- Centric Gaming to partner with Alpha Esports
- ReKTGlobal partners with AutoFull
- Rogue to renew partnership with Kia Motors
- RESF responds to criticism targeted towards RMR Tournamment
- Why is my GPU usage low?
- Fall Qualifiers dates for BLAST Premier announced
- FURIA to compete in Elisa Invitational play-offs
- Mark Thorne appointed as Chief Marketing Officer of Esports Technologies
- New CS:GO players now to pay for playing Ranked CS:GO