The famous worldwide professional Esports team mostly known for their DOTA 2 team announced a long term partnership with a Crypto currency Company, Uniswap Labs. There is no need to explain how Blockchain technology has grown up to this date.
“The Uniswap Grants Program is enormously excited to sponsor Team Secret, one of the Worlds leading esports team. Team Secret and Uniswap protocol both share a global presence, digitally-native audience and a passionate dedication to their respective crafts. More importantly, both parties are radically set on changing the way we think about respective industries- sports and finance. Indeed, while that it is first-of-its-kind partnership between an eSports team and a Decentralized Autonomous Organization.” said the Strategy Lead at Uniswap Labs, Matteo Leibowitz.
Announcing the Partnership John Yao, the CEO of Team Secret stated: “Uniswap Labs embodies our vision for the future of Crypto and Blockchain Technology. They are truly developing assets that will help advance the digital assets space, and we are proud to be working with the Grants program to bring their impact into Gaming and Esports. We look forward to working their team for future launches and accelerating the adoption of other Grants projects in the works, and we are also exploring Crypto as a company balance sheet asset as we ourselves get more educated by this partnership. Today is truly a momentous day for Crypto and esports.”
Team Secret best known for their DOTA 2 team started back in 2014. Recently in 2018 they further entered in Rainbow Six Pro League by forming Team IDK.
Team Secret recently won DreamLeague Season 15 Tournament with Finals held on 18th May against team Brame by 2-0.
- Australian esports org, ORDER partners with Zoomph
- Swedish veteran player olofmeister rejoins FaZe.
- HAVU head coach returns in lineup, replacing Jemi
- DoorDash partners with LCO
- m1cks appointed as Head coach of Nordavind
- Mike Rufail releases video responding to Huke statement
- London Esports assigns Karim Virani as Non-executive director, former CCO of West Ham
- LoL Wild Rift tournament launched by IGC
- Helix esports partners with GUNNAR Optiks
- AKUMA denies betting allegations on own matches
- Centric Gaming to partner with Alpha Esports
- ReKTGlobal partners with AutoFull
- Rogue to renew partnership with Kia Motors
- RESF responds to criticism targeted towards RMR Tournamment
- Why is my GPU usage low?
- Fall Qualifiers dates for BLAST Premier announced
- FURIA to compete in Elisa Invitational play-offs
- Mark Thorne appointed as Chief Marketing Officer of Esports Technologies
- New CS:GO players now to pay for playing Ranked CS:GO