According to recent announcement, Elliot “ELLIVOTE” Vaneryd the 22 year old professional Overwatch player will be leaving the France based Esports team, Paris Eternal following his recent wrist injury.
“Roosters, please join us in saying thank you to ELLIVOTE. We are mutually parting ways today due to wrist injury that is impacting his game. Thank you Elliot for all you have done here at Eternal and we wish you all the best with your future.” Paris Eternal tweeted.
Elliot wrote in a blog post, that his wrist started to pain way back in 2018 after he qualified for contenders with German Esports Organisation Angry Titans.
According to Elliot, it was easy for him to distract himself by long gaming sessions everyday and reduce the pain which comes and goes with icepacks during breaks but he started to get concerned when all this pain started to cause problems in daily activities making simple things hard to perform and disturbing his sleep.
Despite showing all doctors, doing multiple prescribed wrist exercises doctors still couldn’t figure out the the root cause of this pain. Keeping in mind the further consequences and risks the player decided to take a break thanking his team and fans for giving the opportunity this season. He clarified that he would still co-streaming until he recovers completely.
- Are Indie Games better than AAA titles?
- Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory now on Steam for free after Bethesda Launcher Shutdown
- Is RTX 3050 Future Proof?
- Hard to Miss PS5 Releases from April 2022
- Which Minecraft Mob Gives the Most XP?
- 25 Unique Minecraft Username Compilation for you to Choose from.
- Shooter’s Island Gameplay Review
- DeFi Kingdoms secures partnership with Ramp
- Why do Gamers Hate NFTs?
- How do NFT Games make money?
- Will GTX 1650 run Halo Infinite?
- Will AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Bottleneck RTX 3070?
- Metaverse Potentially set to Change the Gaming Industry
- Will GTX 1660 run Battlefield 2042?
- Xbox adds new 512GB, 2TB Seagate Storage expansion cards.
- Adamas Esports secures partnership with EVOS Esports
- Why removing Global Chat from COC got toll on me
- Gucci secures partnership with FACEIT