The recently hold Free Fire World Series 2021 held in Singapore hosted from Marina Bay Sands had a peak of over 5 million viewers according to escharts.
The tournament organised by Garena between 28th-30th May had over 18 million watch hours along with 2 million average viewers tuning in to watch the tournaments.
“Free Fire World Series 2021 Singapore became the most popular esports tournament in history by Peak Viewers! The event overtook Worlds 2019 and set a new record.” stated Esports chart in a recent tweet.
This event was broadcasted live from multiple social media platforms in 12 different countries. Phoenix Force defeated LOUD by 36 points winning the title of World Champions and a cash price of $500,000. LOUD’s performance was quite impressive in upcoming considering poor start.
- Australian esports org, ORDER partners with Zoomph
- Swedish veteran player olofmeister rejoins FaZe.
- HAVU head coach returns in lineup, replacing Jemi
- DoorDash partners with LCO
- m1cks appointed as Head coach of Nordavind
- Mike Rufail releases video responding to Huke statement
- London Esports assigns Karim Virani as Non-executive director, former CCO of West Ham
- LoL Wild Rift tournament launched by IGC
- Helix esports partners with GUNNAR Optiks
- AKUMA denies betting allegations on own matches
- Centric Gaming to partner with Alpha Esports
- ReKTGlobal partners with AutoFull
- Rogue to renew partnership with Kia Motors
- RESF responds to criticism targeted towards RMR Tournamment
- Why is my GPU usage low?
- Fall Qualifiers dates for BLAST Premier announced
- FURIA to compete in Elisa Invitational play-offs
- Mark Thorne appointed as Chief Marketing Officer of Esports Technologies