The recently hold Free Fire World Series 2021 held in Singapore hosted from Marina Bay Sands had a peak of over 5 million viewers according to escharts.
The tournament organised by Garena between 28th-30th May had over 18 million watch hours along with 2 million average viewers tuning in to watch the tournaments.
“Free Fire World Series 2021 Singapore became the most popular esports tournament in history by Peak Viewers! The event overtook Worlds 2019 and set a new record.” stated Esports chart in a recent tweet.
This event was broadcasted live from multiple social media platforms in 12 different countries. Phoenix Force defeated LOUD by 36 points winning the title of World Champions and a cash price of $500,000. LOUD’s performance was quite impressive in upcoming considering poor start.
- Why do Gamers Hate NFTs?
- How do NFT Games make money?
- Will GTX 1650 run Halo Infinite?
- Will AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Bottleneck RTX 3070?
- Kind of Potential that Metaverse Holds for Gaming is amazing
- Will GTX 1660 run Battlefield 2042?
- Xbox adds new 512GB, 2TB Seagate Storage expansion cards.
- Adamas Esports secures partnership with EVOS Esports
- Global Chat would be great in Clash Royale, wouldn’t it?
- Gucci secures partnership with FACEIT
- Beta version for Battlefield 2042 now available on all platforms
- Choo Choo Charles, New Horror Indie title announced by Two Star Games
- Minecraft Dungeons lands on Steam
- Top 3 Android Simulation games to definitely try out
- PS5 September Software Update includes M.2 SSD Storage Expansion, 3D Audio Support for TV speakers
- GTA 5 and GTA Online to arrive next year on PS5 and Xbox Series S, X
- Darkest Dungeon 2 to land on Epic Games, October 26th 2021
- One month to go.. for Minecraft Live