The recently hold Free Fire World Series 2021 held in Singapore hosted from Marina Bay Sands had a peak of over 5 million viewers according to escharts.
The tournament organised by Garena between 28th-30th May had over 18 million watch hours along with 2 million average viewers tuning in to watch the tournaments.
“Free Fire World Series 2021 Singapore became the most popular esports tournament in history by Peak Viewers! The event overtook Worlds 2019 and set a new record.” stated Esports chart in a recent tweet.
This event was broadcasted live from multiple social media platforms in 12 different countries. Phoenix Force defeated LOUD by 36 points winning the title of World Champions and a cash price of $500,000. LOUD’s performance was quite impressive in upcoming considering poor start.
- Top 3 Android Simulation games to definitely try out
- PS5 September Software Update includes M.2 SSD Storage Expansion, 3D Audio Support for TV speakers
- GTA 5 and GTA Online to arrive next year on PS5 and Xbox Series S, X
- Darkest Dungeon 2 to land on Epic Games, October 26th 2021
- One month to go.. for Minecraft Live
- New Fortnite Windwalker Echo skin available in item shop
- Details of upcoming the Lost Judgment released
- Sony to reduce size of the heatsink of PS5
- European Masters partnered with Amazon for Summer 2021
- Galaxy Racer to partner with La Liga
- Riot Games’s Wild Rift Origin series set to begin in September.
- Belong Gaming Arenas partners with the*gameHERs
- Redd+E partners with Alliance
- Valve released new trailer for Steam Deck
- Evil Geniuses Partners with TUMI
- Legion Esports Partners with An Post
- How to stop gaming laptop from overheating during gameplay?
- New OLED model announced for Nintendo Switch