Agencies such as OS Studios, Activision Blizzard and Cannes Lions get ready for the competition which was open to companies from all over North America. The winning prize of the competition is going bragging rights, custom made jerseys and a winning trophy.
The competition will include game of COD: Black Ops Cold War in June which scheduled to set during the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity 2021.
According to official blog of Cannes Lions, the event will be completely digital for the first time ever and is set to broadcast the Global Premiere live from 21st-25th June.
Viewers and pass holder will have the chance to witness the freshly produced series that discusses the one of the most interesting and pressing topics of industry today and speeches and advice of famous talents of this industry.
The pass holders will get a chance to access Cannes Lions on-demand platform.
- Top 3 Android Simulation games to definitely try out
- PS5 September Software Update includes M.2 SSD Storage Expansion, 3D Audio Support for TV speakers
- GTA 5 and GTA Online to arrive next year on PS5 and Xbox Series S, X
- Darkest Dungeon 2 to land on Epic Games, October 26th 2021
- One month to go.. for Minecraft Live