The China based gaming company, Invictus gaming said that Chan “Oli-” Chon kien wouldn’t be able to participate in the upcomming WePlay AniMajor because of strict COVID-19 restrictions.
The thing began when the Malaysian support player had to take two COVID-19 tests of which one came out to be negative and another one as positive.
After he took the third test to ensure whether he was infected or not , which came out to be negative confirming that the second test was a false positive, he still had to self isolate for 14 days according to health and safety regulations of Malaysia.
WePlay Esports said: “We are continuing to test all teams, talents and WePlay staff as well as wearing appropriate equipment to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone at the AniMajor. We hope that you are ok, we look forward to seeing you at our next event.”
The upcoming event will take place in Kyiv, Ukraine from 2-13th June.
- Top 3 Android Simulation games to definitely try out
- PS5 September Software Update includes M.2 SSD Storage Expansion, 3D Audio Support for TV speakers
- GTA 5 and GTA Online to arrive next year on PS5 and Xbox Series S, X
- Darkest Dungeon 2 to land on Epic Games, October 26th 2021
- One month to go.. for Minecraft Live