Craig Santicchia to start his own gaming agency called as Wolfpad Gaming Ltd after leaving Fnatic, the London based professional Esports organization after serving as a partner development director at Fnatic working with famous brands such as OnePlus, Gucci, Parimatch etc. His experience which includes more than 9 years working with companies to gain partnerships and sponsorships will surely help for his new company and future endeavours.
Santicchia published in a social media post: “We live in a world where you can answer emails in space,”. He futher went expressing the true potential and impacts of the Esports industry. “So why recreate the limitations of the physical world inside of the digital one? This is the untapped potential of gaming and esports.”
The new company aims to enhance and build healthy relationships and partnerships in the “metaverse of gaming and esports” which goes even beyond “standardized activationsand static assets.”
- Top 3 Android Simulation games to definitely try out
- PS5 September Software Update includes M.2 SSD Storage Expansion, 3D Audio Support for TV speakers
- GTA 5 and GTA Online to arrive next year on PS5 and Xbox Series S, X
- Darkest Dungeon 2 to land on Epic Games, October 26th 2021
- One month to go.. for Minecraft Live