According to latest changes made in LCS Association for America’s LoL League, Phillip Aram- Former Evil Geniuses executive is appointed as the new Executive director along with Darshan “Darshan” Upadhaya, Vice Presidents Samson “Lourlo” Jackson and Jo “Core JJ” Yong-in.
The LCS also announced a new board of directors which include Lauren Gaba Flanagan, Stephen “Snoopeh” Ellis, Ryan Fairchild, Brian Tran and Jason Docton which will together work for all the players in LCS for their future endeavors.
The tweet further explained that their primary goals would be to boost the player participation, protect all the players of LCS Players Association from any kinds of efforts to diminish their rights or opportunities to compete by presenting their interests in different matters and set new standards for player rights in the West.
- Top 3 Android Simulation games to definitely try out
- PS5 September Software Update includes M.2 SSD Storage Expansion, 3D Audio Support for TV speakers
- GTA 5 and GTA Online to arrive next year on PS5 and Xbox Series S, X
- Darkest Dungeon 2 to land on Epic Games, October 26th 2021
- One month to go.. for Minecraft Live