The Commercial Director of Astralis, Kasper Sindt released a statement after Astralis partnering with Esportal, a company launched in 2020 with goal for improving CS:GO matchmaking with the help of local admins, activities, etc.
He states: ” We have followed Esportal for a number of years as it has matured from a startup into a great platform.”
“One of Astralis’ main goals is to support the local CS:GO community and in Esportal we believe to have found an amazing partner in that respect. We share the same values and beliefs that the strength in the local community is what makes CS:GO fun and engaging, and we believe that better conditions for the scene ultimately will benefit all.”
This is what Marcus Huber, CEO of Esportal had to say.
“We launched Esportal in Denmark in 2020 with the goal of creating better environment for CS:GO matchmaking with games in your own language with local queues, local admins, local activities. Partnering with Astralis the Premier Danish CS:GO team, is a logical step for us in our goal to create the number one CS:GO destination for Danish Players.”
- Top 3 Android Simulation games to definitely try out
- PS5 September Software Update includes M.2 SSD Storage Expansion, 3D Audio Support for TV speakers
- GTA 5 and GTA Online to arrive next year on PS5 and Xbox Series S, X
- Darkest Dungeon 2 to land on Epic Games, October 26th 2021
- One month to go.. for Minecraft Live