From Street Fighter producer to President of FATE/ Grand Orders developers.
In his latest tweet, Yoshinori said announcing his new job: “Dear FGC, World Warriors. On May 1st , I will be moving from Capcom to another company. I’m going to be working at a studio that is a little different from the one I’m used to. I’m also going to be looking at development from a different perspective than in the past.”
In this recent tweet Yoshinori has clarified that his new job will a quite different from his previous job in FGC.
You can checkout the Official announcement of Yoshinori joining Delightworks on their Official website.
For those unaware , Delightworks is the company which produced games like FATE/ Grand Order , Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble which is a turn based strategy war game first released in late 2019 giving you a distinct Japanese flavour.
Yoshinori has work experience for more than 2 decades at Capcom as a Sound designer and even worked at Street Fighters for many years until now.
In his tweet he also stated that he will be needing more people to work with him after he joins DelightWorks Inc.
- Nintendo Releases New Switch Game – Game Builder Garage – Allow To Develop Your Own Games
- CORSAIR Extends Partnership with BIG
- Sony to Invest in Discord for Integration with Chat Services for it’s PS5 Consoles
- Japan’s First Esports gym launching on 19th May.
- Esports Certification Institute issues Refunds after Backlash.