GHOST, a Nevada-based sports and esports nutrition company GHOST has signed multiyear partnership with global health and wellness brand GNC.
Under this deal, Ghost Gamer has been name as the “official esports partner of GNC” making it the exclusive vendor of esports lifestyle products for the company. At GNC retail locations, GHOST Gamer products featuring flavors from partner brands such as Sour Patch Kids, Swedish Fish, and Sonic Drive-In fast food chains will be sold.
GHOST CEO Daniel Lourenco commented “Authenticity as you know is super important in this category. GNC doesn’t know anything about gaming, so they’re exclusively leaning on GHOST to bring them into the world of esports. I think the timing is right as gamers are not only looking for products like GHOST Gamer and Energy, but many are starting to care about overall health/fitness and looking for proteins (Ctrl good example), vitamins, etc. GNC carries the full Ghost range and has since launch in 2016.”
Going ahead, Lourenco added that GHOST Gamer is working with GNC on some activations such as contests and giveaways, as well as planning some future events.
GHOST has signed a two-year partnership with gaming lifestyle company XSET in August of last year, which included jersey sponsorship, a limited edition XSET flavor, a merchandise line, and a content collaboration. GHOST also sponsors several content creators and streamers.
GNC, a brand of Chinese pharmaceutical manufacturer Harbin Pharmaceutical Group, claims to have more than 4,800 retail locations throughout the United States (including franchises and store-in-store operations with partners) as well as franchise operations in 46 international markets.
- Xbox adds new 512GB, 2TB Seagate Storage expansion cards.
- Adamas Esports secures partnership with EVOS Esports
- Global Chat would be great in Clash Royale, wouldn’t it?
- Gucci secures partnership with FACEIT
- Beta version for Battlefield 2042 now available on all platforms
- Choo Choo Charles, New Horror Indie title announced by Two Star Games
- Minecraft Dungeons lands on Steam
- Top 3 Android Simulation games to definitely try out
- PS5 September Software Update includes M.2 SSD Storage Expansion, 3D Audio Support for TV speakers