LYNK&CO has partnered with Chinese Esports Organization LNG Esports as official automobile partner.
League of Legends Pro League (LPL) team of Chinese esports organization LNG Esports partnered with LYNK&CO, a joint automobile brand from Geely Automobile and Volvo. LYNK&CO will also be the official automobile partner of LNG Esports.
Chinese apparel Giant Li-Ning is owing LNG Esports. In China’s League of Legends Pro League (LPL), there is a conflict between the Li-Ning and LPL exclusive apparel sponsor Nike. During the game broadcast, the LPL staff and fans cannot reefer to LNG Esports as Li-Ning. With the souring relationship between Nike and LPL, the Li-Ning’s brand identity has been promoted further in China.
Due to “Statements of concern” about the Xinjiang labour practices by Nike and other Western clothing companies, there were massive boycotts in China. Due to this, Li-Ning’s stock price has seen increase.
In February, Geely Holdings announced that it will merge Geely Automobile and Volvo, and set up a new company by the end of 2021. LYNK&CO is a fresh joint automobile brand announced in 2016 in Berlin, the first major corporation after Chinese conglomerate Geely Holdings fully acquired Ford’s Volvo Cars in 2010.
- Nintendo Releases New Switch Game – Game Builder Garage – Allow To Develop Your Own Games
- CORSAIR Extends Partnership with BIG
- Sony to Invest in Discord for Integration with Chat Services for it’s PS5 Consoles
- Japan’s First Esports gym launching on 19th May.
- Esports Certification Institute issues Refunds after Backlash.