FNATIC, London-based esports organization has extended its existing partnership with PC manufacturer PCSpecialist.
With this extended partnership, the PCSpecialist will continue to provide the custom gaming PCs to the Fnatic Ogranizations Euporpean-based teams, which includes its Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, Fortnite and VALORANT rosters. PCSpecialist and Fnatic will also co-produce content featuring Fnatic’s professional players and creator talent.
Chief Gaming Officer at Fnatic Patrik Sättermon, commented on the partnership in a release: “Throughout 2020 PCSpecialist have demonstrated why they’re the perfect Gaming PC partner for Fnatic by providing our teams with the equipment they need to practice and compete online.
“Their ability to understand the hardware requirements of our players to perform at the highest level is unparalleled, and we’re extremely excited to see the latest version of the Official Fnatic Gaming PC powering our teams throughout 2021.”
PCSpecialist, in collaboration with AMD, has also created an official Fnatic gaming PC which will be used by its players and staff at the Fnatic’s gaming facilities around the world including London, Berlin and Kuala Lumpur.
The top-of-line PC which specs are:
- AMD Ryzen™ 7 3700X Processor
- AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 XT Graphics
- 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB Pro 3200MHz RAM
- 500GB Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 NVMe SSD
- 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD
- Windows 10 Home
The Fnatic gaming PC is available for purchase online on the manufacturer’s website.
Commercial Manager at PCSpecialist, John Medley, commented: “We’re incredibly excited to be partnering with Fnatic for another year. Not only does this give PCSpecialist the chance to power Fnatic’s pro teams in their drive for success throughout 2021, but it also gives us the opportunity to continue engaging with some of the most passionate people we know; Fnatic’s fans.”
Earlier this year, Fnatic restored its partnership with online gaming entertainment service Letou and also reached a multi-year agreement with beef jerky snack brand Jack Links.
- Mysterious update Released for Nintendo Switch.
- Xbox Game Pass Adds New Games Including Fable, MLB The Show 21
- Razer Invitational 2021 Tournament Announced for North America
- Sony Will Continue Selling PS3 and Vita Games
- PUBG Continental Series 4 (PCS4) Announced Across Americas, Asia, Asia/ Pacific and Europe