The Popular computer gaming peripheral manufacturer Razer has announced its launch of Kanagawa Wave Apparel Collection. This collection is a range of limited edition clothing made with the materials manufactured from the recovered marine plastics.
With this, Razer a global lifestyle brand for gamers based in Irvine, California, is going green.
Razer, the Company says manufacturing the apparel from the marine plastic will highlight the issue of pollution that is created in the oceans. The monies gained from the Sale of these apparels will be used in reducing marine plastics to protect the oceans and its inhabitants.
Manufactured using high-quality fabrics made from 100% recycled marine plastics, this collection will include Hoodies, T-Shirts, Caps, Shorts and Tank Tops.
The apparel collection is set to launch on April 7 at 7 p.m. PST, and will only be available in limited quantities.
- Mysterious update Released for Nintendo Switch.
- Xbox Game Pass Adds New Games Including Fable, MLB The Show 21
- Razer Invitational 2021 Tournament Announced for North America
- Sony Will Continue Selling PS3 and Vita Games
- PUBG Continental Series 4 (PCS4) Announced Across Americas, Asia, Asia/ Pacific and Europe