The world famous, London based esports organisation Fnatic has renewed its partnership with online gaming entertainment service organization Letou for the year 2021. Already in partnership with for 2 years, Letou has extended the partnership with Fnatic for the period by another year.
The original partnership deal between the two world famous organizations was signed in the earlier part of 2019 (during which the gaming market was it best). There have been roadblocks and challenges throughout the year 2020, but their partnership was intact. The deal was about to be expired this year, but the sincerity and commitment of both parties sees them reuniting for one more year. The financial terms or numbers have not yet been revealed by both the parties.
Letou’s new logo will appear on the team’s jerseys, along with continuing to collaborate with Fnatic on a range of co-branded content.
Speaking on the release of renewal the Founder and CEO of Fnatic, Sam Matthews said “At Fnatic, we strive to empower our fans and gamers alike. We’re thrilled to expand upon our successful partnership with Letou and continue to bring unique social and video content to our fans. We look forward to collaborating on a larger scale with Letou over the next year.”
2021 has already been a busy year for Fnatic. In January, the organization inked a multi-year deal with North American beef jerky snack firm Jack Link’s and announced two new hires said to assist with its next phase of growth.
Paul Fox, CEO of Letou, also commented: “Fnatic are one of the biggest names in esports and we thoroughly look forward to continuing our partnership for the next 12 months as we watch the team continue their quest to qualify for the International and ultimately challenge for the title.
“This partnership has gone from strength to strength in the promotion of our Letou brand and we look forward to the exciting content to come in 2021.”
- Why is my gaming laptop overheating during gameplay?
- New OLED model announced for Nintendo Switch
- Crocs has partnered with Gen.G for Minecraft building contest
- Roblox partners with Sony Music Entertainment.
- Loki joins the Fortnite Crew
- Bacon Time partners with Auntys Haus.
- Innovation Esports Partners with British Basketball League
- Kazuya now available as DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- Monster Energy partners with ESL Gaming
- GCN partners with Black Fire Innovation
- Best deals in Steam Summer Sale are out
- Fnatic partners with Kaspersky
- Gen.G Esports to collaborate with IMG Academy.
- daps returns as Head coach of Evil Geniuses
- w0xic looking for a new organization.
- Can GTX 1650 run Cyberpunk2077?
- Alpha Esports Tech partners with Mack Sporting Goods
- Rainbow Six Esports partners with Aim Lab
- Australian esports org, ORDER partners with Zoomph
- Swedish veteran player olofmeister rejoins FaZe.
- HAVU head coach returns in lineup, replacing Jemi
- DoorDash partners with LCO