The world famous, London based esports organisation Fnatic has renewed its partnership with online gaming entertainment service organization Letou for the year 2021. Already in partnership with for 2 years, Letou has extended the partnership with Fnatic for the period by another year.
The original partnership deal between the two world famous organizations was signed in the earlier part of 2019 (during which the gaming market was it best). There have been roadblocks and challenges throughout the year 2020, but their partnership was intact. The deal was about to be expired this year, but the sincerity and commitment of both parties sees them reuniting for one more year. The financial terms or numbers have not yet been revealed by both the parties.
Letou’s new logo will appear on the team’s jerseys, along with continuing to collaborate with Fnatic on a range of co-branded content.
Speaking on the release of renewal the Founder and CEO of Fnatic, Sam Matthews said “At Fnatic, we strive to empower our fans and gamers alike. We’re thrilled to expand upon our successful partnership with Letou and continue to bring unique social and video content to our fans. We look forward to collaborating on a larger scale with Letou over the next year.”
2021 has already been a busy year for Fnatic. In January, the organization inked a multi-year deal with North American beef jerky snack firm Jack Link’s and announced two new hires said to assist with its next phase of growth.
Paul Fox, CEO of Letou, also commented: “Fnatic are one of the biggest names in esports and we thoroughly look forward to continuing our partnership for the next 12 months as we watch the team continue their quest to qualify for the International and ultimately challenge for the title.
“This partnership has gone from strength to strength in the promotion of our Letou brand and we look forward to the exciting content to come in 2021.”
- Are Indie Games better than AAA titles?
- Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory now on Steam for free after Bethesda Launcher Shutdown
- Is RTX 3050 Future Proof?
- Hard to Miss PS5 Releases from April 2022
- Which Minecraft Mob Gives the Most XP?
- 25 Unique Minecraft Username Compilation for you to Choose from.
- Shooter’s Island Gameplay Review
- DeFi Kingdoms secures partnership with Ramp
- Why do Gamers Hate NFTs?
- How do NFT Games make money?
- Will GTX 1650 run Halo Infinite?
- Will AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Bottleneck RTX 3070?
- Metaverse Potentially set to Change the Gaming Industry
- Will GTX 1660 run Battlefield 2042?
- Xbox adds new 512GB, 2TB Seagate Storage expansion cards.
- Adamas Esports secures partnership with EVOS Esports
- Why removing Global Chat from COC got toll on me
- Gucci secures partnership with FACEIT
- Beta version for Battlefield 2042 now available on all platforms
- Choo Choo Charles, New Horror Indie Title Announced by Two Star Games
- Minecraft Dungeons lands on Steam
- Top 3 Android Simulation games to definitely try out