The world famous, London based esports organisation Fnatic has renewed its partnership with online gaming entertainment service organization Letou for the year 2021. Already in partnership with for 2 years, Letou has extended the partnership with Fnatic for the period by another year.
The original partnership deal between the two world famous organizations was signed in the earlier part of 2019 (during which the gaming market was it best). There have been roadblocks and challenges throughout the year 2020, but their partnership was intact. The deal was about to be expired this year, but the sincerity and commitment of both parties sees them reuniting for one more year. The financial terms or numbers have not yet been revealed by both the parties.
Letou’s new logo will appear on the team’s jerseys, along with continuing to collaborate with Fnatic on a range of co-branded content.
Speaking on the release of renewal the Founder and CEO of Fnatic, Sam Matthews said “At Fnatic, we strive to empower our fans and gamers alike. We’re thrilled to expand upon our successful partnership with Letou and continue to bring unique social and video content to our fans. We look forward to collaborating on a larger scale with Letou over the next year.”
2021 has already been a busy year for Fnatic. In January, the organization inked a multi-year deal with North American beef jerky snack firm Jack Link’s and announced two new hires said to assist with its next phase of growth.
Paul Fox, CEO of Letou, also commented: “Fnatic are one of the biggest names in esports and we thoroughly look forward to continuing our partnership for the next 12 months as we watch the team continue their quest to qualify for the International and ultimately challenge for the title.
“This partnership has gone from strength to strength in the promotion of our Letou brand and we look forward to the exciting content to come in 2021.”
- Xbox adds new 512GB, 2TB Seagate Storage expansion cards.
- Adamas Esports secures partnership with EVOS Esports
- Global Chat would be great in Clash Royale, wouldn’t it?
- Gucci secures partnership with FACEIT
- Beta version for Battlefield 2042 now available on all platforms
- Choo Choo Charles, New Horror Indie title announced by Two Star Games
- Minecraft Dungeons lands on Steam
- Top 3 Android Simulation games to definitely try out
- PS5 September Software Update includes M.2 SSD Storage Expansion, 3D Audio Support for TV speakers
- GTA 5 and GTA Online to arrive next year on PS5 and Xbox Series S, X
- Darkest Dungeon 2 to land on Epic Games, October 26th 2021
- One month to go.. for Minecraft Live
- New Fortnite Windwalker Echo skin available in item shop
- Details of upcoming the Lost Judgment released
- Sony to reduce size of the heatsink of PS5
- European Masters partnered with Amazon for Summer 2021
- Galaxy Racer to partner with La Liga
- Riot Games’s Wild Rift Origin series set to begin in September.
- Belong Gaming Arenas partners with the*gameHERs
- Redd+E partners with Alliance
- Valve released new trailer for Steam Deck
- Evil Geniuses Partners with TUMI