Ghost of tsushima is one of those Japanese culture based game which not only came down to its expectations but also made a bang in the international market , no game ever makes such a huge success without no reason.
There is a huge difference between games worth buying and not worth buying. Despite the hype and appreciation I understand why you might have thought of searching that will the game be worthwhile a play.
The main plot of the story is based on the real events which occurred during the time of Mongol invasion in medical Japan during 1270s. You play as the youngest heir of Clan Sakai, Jin Saki who is one of last Samurai of Komoda Island and are faced by different of problems and conquests and in different ways in which your Samurai principle and Honour are questioned during aftermath of the invasion of the Mongol ruler Khotun Khan.
2.Promising open world gameplay.
This game features an open world gameplay of Medivial Japan, sidemissions are essential part of the game and not playing them doesn’t feel sidelined from the main plot of the story.
WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE SIDEMISSIONS.
Some of these sidemissions of this game involve characters are in way connected to the main story and of course the result of ending of the sidemissions do not impact the climax of the game.
The gaming aspects of Ghost of Tsushima reminds you of the assassins creed stealth gameplay. After it’s release there are even few critics and people that talk about being a clone of Assassins Creed games but just because topic and purpose of the game are similar to assassins creed doesn’t mean that it’s a clone, if that’s the case then there are tons of games featuring revenge and stealth ideologies in their games. So are they all clones.. Of course not. The way I will put this game infront of you is that it’s own one of a kind.
Personal experience: Its been a month or so and I definitely do not regret buying or playing this game but I think that it’s cutscenes could had a better screenplay but the overall story and experience was good.
Exploring Japanese culture: During the gameplay you will have a chance to explore beautiful landscapes, grasslands of Medivial Japan and the traditional Japanese culture and legends which just feels like topping a cherry on a delicious cake
Additional points that you should know about this game include the following.
Cost of the game-$59.99
Should go for this game or not ?
Overall looking, this game is worth a try and while during gaming the plot doesn’t feel too irrelevant and being diverting from the main plot. It has its own way to come up with new plots and twists.
- Is Assassins creed Valhalla worth playing?Yes,AC Valhalla can be the game best game of the ac franchise,So let’s start without wasting any time. SoContinue reading “Is Assassins creed Valhalla worth playing?”
- Far Cry 6 – Secret Insight details observed .If you want to know that is the upcoming game Far Cry 6 is going to be fun,Then yeah,Continue reading “Far Cry 6 – Secret Insight details observed .”
- Assassins Creed Valhalla : How will Eivor form the Brotherhood?-lokkythegamerSo after a series of doubtful gossips about Assassins creed Valhalla about whether this game is just like ACContinue reading “Assassins Creed Valhalla : How will Eivor form the Brotherhood?-lokkythegamer”
- Will Shay Cormac play a Cameo in future games?-lokkythegamer.When we found out after playing Assassins creed Rogue that it’s Connor’s Father Haytham who recruited Shay Cormac,there wasContinue reading “Will Shay Cormac play a Cameo in future games?-lokkythegamer.”
- How kratos will meet his end in God of war 5(ragnarok).As the god of war(2018) ending buzzed up gamers with many questions regarding th he prophecy on the wallContinue reading “How kratos will meet his end in God of war 5(ragnarok).”